There are a lot of things we have to keep up in regards to our homes. There is our plumbing, HVAC systems, landscaping, and a lot more, but one of the most important elements of our homes is the roof. The roofing system keeps homeowners and their families safe from inclement weather and other outside elements. In order to stay safe and comfortable in your home, it is important to have a roof that is in good condition. Investing in residential roofing services can help keep your roof in excellent shape, as well reduce the chance of damages. If you are looking for a residential roofing company, contact Roofer’s Guild. We are a roofing network that can help residential property owners find roofers in their area. Whether you need residential roof installation, repair, replacement, and inspection, or maintenance, we will find a roofing contractor in your city and state that will provide these services. Call us at 877-282-8968 to learn more!
Residential Roofing MaterialsIn regards to roofing materials, you want to make sure that your roof is made from energy-efficient, durable, and long-lasting materials. The roofing industry continually improves their roofing materials, ensuring homes get the very best roofing to protect and keep them comfortable. These are some of the most popular residential roofing materials on the market.
- Asphalt Shingle: You can either choose between 3 tab or architectural shingles, as well as impact resistant shingles.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs come in a wide range of materials (steel, stone coated steel, and aluminum), as well as styles (corrugated metal and standing seam).
- Slate Roofing: Slate roofing is able to last up to 100 years and is one the most beautiful roofs on the market.
- Synthetic Shingles: If you like the look of wood, slate, or tile but they are too expensive for you budget, you can invest in synthetic tile, shake, and slate that are able to mimic these popular types of roofs.
- Tile Roofing: Tile roofs are made from various materials like concrete, clay, and ceramic, and come in a variety of materials like French tile, interlocking shingle, mission tile, and Spanish tile.
- Wood Shake: Wood shake roofing is one of the most naturally beautiful roofs that offers better energy efficiency and long-lasting protection.
Residential Roof Installation ServiceA great way to add more curb appeal and value to your home is by investing in a new roof. A new roof not only offers more curb appeal and an increase in your home’s value, but it can provide you with better energy efficiency, protection, and reduction in roof repairs. If you are interested in a new roof for your home, we can connect you with a roofing contractor in your area who can offer professional roof installation that is done correctly the first time around. Roofers in our network must meet intensive standards, so if you are wanting a licensed, bonded, and insured roofer, you can be sure that every roofer in our community has all of those credentials.
Residential Roof Repair and Replacement ServiceKnowing when to get roof repair for your residential roofing system can not only save you money, but it can also help you avoid getting a complete roof replacement. Here are some signs that your residential needs repairs.
- High Energy Bills
- Roof Leaks
- Missing Roof Materials
- Damaged Roofing