Most commercial buildings utilize flat and low slope roofing systems due to their energy efficiency, and available space to store HVAC units. Still, the effectiveness of a roof depends almost entirely on the precision with which it is installed. We provide various options for our clients to choose from, ensuring that the most ideal choice is made, and that it fits within your defined budget. Before investing in commercial roof installation, you should ensure that your contractors are:
Quality is incredibly important when installing a commercial roofing system, as poor installation can result in decades of stress about repairs, restorations, and replacements. If your current roof is failing prematurely, or if you have had problems with your structure from the beginning, subpar installation was likely the cause. At Roofer’s Guild, our network goes through a training process with each and every contractor, so that each one can perform a flawless installation that stands the test of time. Give us a call at 877-282-8968 and ask about commercial roofing installation.
The Commercial Roofing Installation Process
In order to provide the highest quality commercial roofing installations, our network of contractors undergo refreshment training courses, in addition to their years of on-site experience. With Roofer’s Guild, you will never be short on available options. Our contractors work with customers to determine the ideal solution, and one that fits within your price range. Our philosophy is that an informed customer will make better decisions than one without information.
Improved energy efficiency, along with plenty of storage area for heating and cooling units, makes flat and low slope roofing systems a hot commodity in the marketplace. These systems are only effective, however, if they are properly installed by professional roofing contractors. Our network of roofers are not only extremely experienced, but are also periodically refreshed on the newest techniques of installation so that services are always ahead of the curve.
Types of Commercial Roofs
- Built Up Roofing: Built up roofing has been around for over 100 years and in that time, it has been a tried and true commercial roofing system. This roof is durable, fire resistant, UV resistant, and can stand up to weathering and foot traffic. Built up roofs are installed using hot or cold methods, so whatever method you need for your commercial roof installation, a roofer through Roofer’s Guild can handle it.
- Metal Roofing: There are several types of metal roof materials to choose from, with aluminum and steel being the most popular and resilient, and metal roof styles such as corrugated and standing seam. Whether you are needing a metal roof for a barn or for for an industrial building, finding the perfect material is key. Metal roofs are durable, can withstand a lot, and will last for years and years to come.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: If you are looking for a commercial roof that is waterproof, is resistant to punctures, is energy-efficient, and also flexible, you can’t go wrong with a modified bitumen roof. Modified bitumen roofing is made up of layers of asphalt, tar, and gravel, so they are able to offer excellent protection while also being susceptible to most roof damages.
- Roof Coatings: While this isn’t a traditional roof material, roof coatings are a substance that can be coated or applied onto an existing roof in order to extend the life of the roof, have better energy efficiency, reduce repairs, and minimize cooling costs. Roof coatings can be applied on to anytime of roof including metal, flat, industrial, and rubber roofing.
- Single Ply Roofing: Single ply roofing is continually the most popular roof that someone can choose for their commercial roof installation. Single ply roofs come in both thermoplastic (PVC and TPO) and thermoset (EPDM) membranes. These roofing membranes are long-lasting, resistant to chemicals, UV damage, impacts, and have an insulating layer that works to keep a building cool or warm depending on the season.
Trustworthy Commercial Roofers
Although flat and low slope roofs are most common, Roofer’s Guild also provides installation of non-traditional roofing systems. Whether you are looking for metal roofing, foam roofing, or any other variation of commercial roofing, you can count on our network of expert contractors to execute a precise installation, and one that will benefit your building for decades to come.
Pick up the phone today and dial 877-282-8968. Speak with our roofers about the installation process, and how we can meet your specific requirements. We offer evaluation and consultation for all of your commercial roofing needs. Our network is an industry leader in commercial roof installation, and we are eager to install a new roofing system on your property in the near future! You won’t regret investing in the group at Roofer’s Guild.