Was your commercial building constructed with metal roofing? If so, a metal roof coating could be an option for you. Though they are nationally acclaimed for their resistance to weather conditions and other common roof threats, metal roofs are not invincible. If you notice any damage on your structure, be sure to schedule an inspection from the network at Roofer's Guild. We are a roofing network that is able to put you in touch with a roofer in your area that is licensed and insured. We believe that every person deserves a professional roofer, so let us help you make that a reality. These are some signs of metal damage:
Replacing your metal roof would be a major expense, so if possible, restoration is the much better option. Not only is it more affordable, but it can extend the lifespan of your current structure. Since metal roofing is notoriously long-lasting, a coating can provide the touch up it needs to keep it going strong. To further discuss metal roof coating services, or to request a quote, give us a call at 877-282-8968.
Why Choose A Metal Roof Coating?
The great part about coatings is that they are applied directly over an existing roof. Minor dents and scratches quickly disappear upon service, and the luster of your metal rooftop begins to regenerate. But aesthetics are not the only beneficiary of a metal coating. The structure itself will become stronger due to the coating’s reinforcing elements. Benefits of metal roof coatings include:
- Cost-Effective: Not only is applying a metal roof coating really fast and easy, its also very affordable. With roof repairs and replacements, you spend a lot on materials and labor; metal roof coatings are a more affordable way to fix your metal roof.
- Durability: These roof coatings are able to last up to 10 years in which case they can be reapplied once the 10 years is up. They offer a lot of protection and can reduce the need for repairs.
- Eco-Friendly: Not only is a metal roof coating chock full of VOCs that can harm the environment, but a metal roof coating helps you restore your roof without having to tear off the entire roof; this can reduce landfill waste.
- Energy Efficiency: Because roof coatings are very reflective, this can help reduce energy costs. In addition to a decrease in energy bills, it can also protect your roof from UV damage.
- Longevity: A metal roof coating is able to extend the life of your metal roof by 10 years. Metal roofs already last 50 to 100 years depending on how well they are taken care of, so this is just adding more years to the roof.
- Shine / Luster: A big problem that metal roofs can face when they are not properly installed or taken care of are rust; with a roof coating, we can keep rust and corrosion at bay and also keep your metal roof shining as it should.
As an alternative to roof replacement, metal coatings are a fantastic option. They are far less expensive but provide the necessary repairs to keep your structure functioning at full strength. Restoring your system for a fraction of the cost certainly has wide ranging appeal. To determine if your roofing structure is a candidate for coating, we will send out contractors to inspect damages. Since metal roofs are typically strong, damages are not usually excessive. If we find that your roof is a good candidate for a metal roof coating, we will make the necessary repairs that your roof needs and then apply the roof coating. Call us today to set up an appointment!
Affordable Metal Roof Coatings
Various factors determine the best course of action for a roofing structure. Age, projected lifespan, extent of damages, climate, and aesthetics all play a role. As a professional roofing network it is our job to provide the best information, as well as roofers to our clients. We prefer to educate our customers about their options and let them make an informed decision that they can be comfortable with.
If a coating ends up being your choice, there are specific types of coatings that can be used on metal roofs. Each offers a unique benefit, and which one you choose will factor in the aforementioned qualities. The network of contractors at Roofer's Guild are committed to providing premium services at an affordable price. To schedule an assessment, or to learn more about coatings, give us a call at 877-282-8968. We look forward to working with you and connecting you with a roofer that you can rely on.