Commercial roofing systems vary largely depending on the industry the building is used for. Manufacturing plants require a stronger system because they are subject to smoke and steam resulting from the production of goods. Agricultural buildings generally go with metal, to protect their livestock from the elements. Regardless of your particular industry, roof coatings can be an affordable restoration option. Some of the industrial roofs that we coat include:
Industrial coatings can restore roofing to its optimal functionality without a tear off. Not only does this save businesses a small fortune on cost, but it also saves the environment from landfill waste. At the Roofer's Guild network, we offer industrial roof coatings throughout the United States. We are a roofing network that can connect you to a roofer in your area that can help you! To ask for an estimate, or to learn more about our process, give us a call at 877-282-8968.
Commercial Vs Industrial Roof Coatings
What separates an industrial roof coating, from a more traditional commercial roof coating? The answer lies in contamination. Industrial buildings are exposed to contaminants that regular buildings may not be. Because of this, industrial roofing systems require more durability. Another consideration is the amount of vents and protrusions found on an industrial roof.
The added dynamics presented by an industrial roofing structure means that coatings must be flexible and adapt to the rooftop’s shape and surface. The preponderance of vents and protrusions create ample opportunity for chronic leaks to form, making flexible coatings all the more valuable. To schedule your industrial roof coating, call the Roofer's Guild network at 877-282-8968.
Industrial Roof Coating Benefits
Are you unsure that industrial roof coatings are the right choice for your roof? In order to make a more educated decision, it is important to know what type of benefits you will gain by investing in a roof coating for your industrial building. There are a ton of advantages when it comes to industrial roof coatings. Here are some of the benefits that an industrial roof coating can provide you and your industrial building.
- Prevent Damage: One of the best things that a roof coating can do for your roof is protect is against damage. With an industrial roof coating, you can prevent chemical, physical, and water damages to your roof.
- Energy-Efficient: If you are looking for an easy and affordable way to save on energy bills, you can invest in an industrial roof coating. Roof coatings are typically reflective, which is able to radiate UV rays from the roof and reduce the temperatures of your building. In turn, you can save a lot on cooling and energy bills.
- Avoid Waste: Roof replacements lend a lot of waste to our landfills, but a way to prevent complete roof replacements is by getting a roof coating. Roof coatings work by applying a coating over an existing roof, so the whole roof doesn’t need to be torn off and thrown away.
- More Affordable: Roof replacements are expensive due to material and labor costs. Because a roof coating is coated right onto your current roof, the cost of materials, as well as labor goes down significantly.
- Longer Lifespan: Lastly, industrial roof coatings are able to extend the life of a roofing system for up to 10 years. Once the 10 years is up if your roof is still in good shape, the roof coating can be applied again.
Roofer's Guild is ready to help industrial property owners who are looking for a more cost-effective way to protect their roof and keep it in good condition. If you think that industrial roof coatings are something that will help your roof, then give us a call today! We can put you in contact with a roofing contractor within our roofing community.
Prices For Industrial Roof Coatings
The cost of a roof replacement is extremely high. This is especially true on industrial buildings. For that reason, roof coatings are a valuable alternative, and one that every property owner should consider. As a restoration option, roof coatings can extend your structure’s lifespan by 10 years. After 10 years, yet another coating can be applied over the first one.
Finding an affordable roofing company that offers premium level industrial roof coatings can be a challenge. The good news is that the Roofer's Guild network is the best of both worlds. Our contractors are trained and licensed to restore industrial roofing systems, and we offer our services at a very reasonable price. To ask for an estimate, or the schedule your coating, call us at 877-282-8968.