Many commercial buildings were constructed with a traditional flat roofing system. If yours was one of them, you are aware of their susceptibility to damage over time. In addition, flat roofs require the most maintenance out of all the major commercial roofing types. The good news is that the Roofer’s Guild network offers flat roof coatings to restore the condition of your structure. Signs your flat roof requires a coating include:
Restoration is a much more affordable option than replacement. For this reason, many commercial building owners prefer roof coatings to extend the lifespan of their structure. Before it can be determined if your flat roof is a candidate for a coating, our inspectors must thoroughly review your roofing surface and assess the damages. Roofer’s Guild is a roofing community that have roofers across the country that can help you. If you live in Arkansas or Wyoming, we can help find a roofing contractor that will help you. If we believe coating is your best option, we will move forward with the process. Call 877-282-8968 for flat roof coatings.
Affordable Flat Roof Coating
Affordability is one of the major appeals of flat roof coatings. Replacements are sometimes the only option, but they can be very expensive. If there is hope of restoration, roof coatings become a fast and cost-effective alternative. Coatings are applied to an existing roof, preventing tear offs and subsequent landfill waste. To review, flat roof coatings offer the following advantages over replacements:
- Cost Efficiency: A flat roof coating is a great way to reduce repairs and avoid getting a roof replacement. Because of this, they are very cost-effective. Not only that, the materials need for a flat roof coating is nearly not as much as traditional commercial roof materials.
- Decrease Labor: When it comes to repairs and replacing roofs, it can require a lot of labor. Roof coatings can either be sprayed or coated onto an existing roof, which doesn’t take but a day to complete. Because of this, the cost and manpower needed for an improved roofing system is reduced.
- Eco-Friendliness: Replacing an entire roof is necessary at times, but ripping off flat roof materials and disposing of them can impact the environment in a negative way. In order to prevent this from happening, you can invest in a flat roof coating that doesn’t require you to tear off your entire roof.
- Lifespan Extension: Instead of having your roof completely replaced, you can get a roof coating. A roof coating is able to extend the life of a roofing system up to at least 10 years. That is 10 years that you keep your roof intact.
- Reduce Roof Tears: As stated before, tearing off your roof is part of replacing the roof, but we can reduce this from happening by getting a roof coating for your flat roof system.
The first coating application can add another decade to your roof’s lifespan. After that point, yet another coating can be applied over the first one. While restoration is certainly the most appealing option for a variety of reasons, replacement cannot be ruled out until the condition of the roof is assessed. Our expert contractors will come by and inspect your roof, and review your best options moving forward. At Roofer’s Guild, we want you to have the best roofing experience, which is why we only work the very best roofers in the industry. To learn more about how our roofing association can help you, call us today at 877-282-8968!
Request A Flat Roof Coating Today!
Has the idea of a flat roof coating, peaked your interest? If so, our network of professional contractors are ready to help you take the next step. As we mentioned, your roofing structure must first be inspected to determine the extent of the damages. After that, we will consider other factors like, projected lifespan, location climate, etc. Before a final decision is made, we will review with you all of your options, and help you make the most informed choice.
Our network of roofers are on call to answer any questions you may have about commercial flat roof coatings. If you’ve neglected your roof for a number of years, the time is now to get your maintenance schedule back on track. Our team is highly qualified, but also affordable, so you get the best of both worlds. To schedule a service, or to request an estimate, give us a call at 877-282-8968.