If you own a commercial property, you understand that the roof is one of the most important elements of the building. The roof not only keeps us protected against inclement weather and outside elements, it ensures that we are comfortable. Commercial roofing has a huge impact on our productivity–if we don’t have a fully functioning roof, we aren’t able to go about our day to day tasks. In order to keep our roofs in great shape, it is of the utmost importance to have a roofing contractor that you can trust. It can be hard finding a roofer that is reliable, licensed, and insured, but with the help of Roofer’s Guild, we can make this process a lot easier. Roofer’s Guild is a roofing network that connect commercial property owners with commercial roofing companies in their area. Every roofing company that is part of our roofing company is certified, bonded, and insured, so you don’t have to worry about working with a roofer who doesn’t have the experience or qualifications to work on your particular roofing service. Don’t wait—call us today at 877-282-8968 to get more information or to find the perfect roofer for your commercial roofing needs.
Commercial Roofing Materials
Because our roofs protect us and ensure our buildings are comfortable, it is important to have a durable roofing system. There are a ton of commercial roofing materials on the market, but knowing a bit more about them can help you make an educated decision about which roofing system will work best for your building and your budget.
- Built Up Roofing: This type of commercial roof is durable, as it uses layers of bitumen, other types of fabrics, as well as tar and gravel to make it a long-lasting roof. Built up roofs have been around for over 100 years, so they are a trusted roof you can depend on.
- Cool Roofing: If you are looking for a more energy-efficient roof for your building, you can’t go wrong with cool roofs. These types of roofs make your whole building cooler, which is able to decrease your energy bills.
- Foam Roofing: Are you looking to have a roofing system that will be protected against leaks and be better insulated? Foam roofing is a great roofing system as it offer ultimate leak protection, as well as insulation properties.
- Green Roofing: Green roofs can be split into two categories; the first type of green roof is one that is energy-efficient and eco-friendly. The other type of green roof is when vegetation is used on top of commercial buildings. Both green roofs are great for many reasons.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs are one of the most durable, long-lasting roofs on the market. They come in a wide variety of styles, as well as metal materials.
- Modified Bitumen: A very flexible and resistant roofing system that is popular for commercial roofing is a modified bitumen roof. Modified bitumen is a type of roof that is made of asphalt. There are two common types of modified bitumen, APP and SBS.
- Single Ply Roofing: In terms of the most popular commercial roofing, single ply roofs take the top spot. These are roof membranes that are energy-efficient, durable, and long-lasting. Property owners can choose between thermoset and thermoplastic single ply roofs.
Commercial Roofing Services
In order to have a commercial roof that is in good shape, you need to find a roofing contractor who is able to offer commercial roof installation, repair, replacement, and more. Luckily, Roofer’s Guild is here to help you. Within our roofing network, we have many roofing companies who offer a wide range of commercial roofing services to either keep your roof in good shape, provide you with an updated roof, or replace a roof entirely. Whatever type of commercial roofing service you need, we guarantee we can find a roofer who is able to meet your specific needs. To get in touch with us, dial 877-282-8968.
Commercial Roof Installation
In addition to keeping our properties safe and comfortable, commercial roofs can also increase the values of our properties. If you are looking to increase your property value, you might want to consider getting a new roofing system. When you invest in a new roof for your building or office, you want to make sure that whoever you choose has the skills and knowledge to install various types of commercial roofing materials. Commercial roof installation require a different skill set than installing residential roofs; the materials that are used are completely different and commercial roofs are a lot bigger, so a roofer who can install various types of roofs is a must. Whether you want a single ply roof or a built up roof, Roofer’s Guild can help you find a commercial roofer who knows how to install the roofing material you want properly. Call us at 877-282-8968 when you need a roof installation and need help finding a roofing contractor.
Commercial Roof Repair and Replacement
Have you noticed that your walls or ceiling have water stains? Are you dealing with increased energy bills and don’t know why? The most common reason for this is because you have roof damage that requires roof repairs. If you think that you need roof repair but aren’t sure, these are some common signs that roof repair is needed.
Bubbles in Roofing
While most of the time roof repair is able to correct various roof issues, there will be times when a roof replacement is the only option to protect your roof and building. Roof replacements can cost a lot of money, but they also provide better energy efficiency, reduce repairs, and save you money in the long run. If you think you need commercial roof repair or a replacement, our roofing network can get you in touch with a roofer that is ready to help you.
Commercial Roof Maintenance, Inspection, and Cleaning
The biggest concern when it comes to our commercial roofing is keeping it in good condition. There are various ways of doing this. Regular roof maintenance that includes taking care of the surface of the roof, as well as the different roofing elements. Another thing that will help save your roof from repairs and replacement service is getting a roof inspection. Roof inspections aren’t just about examining the surface of the roof–it also includes looking at the roof’s accessories, looking inside your building, and the exterior of the building. Commercial roof cleaning is also a great service to invest in, as it can improve the look of the roof, ensure the roof is safe, prevent clogs from forming in the gutters, and increase energy efficiency. If you want roof cleaning, maintenance, or an inspection, contact us today! Our roofing network extends throughout the United States, so if you live in Arizona or Delaware, we will find a commercial roofing contractor who is able to provide all three services for your roof. Contact us at 877-282-8968 to get started today!