Those who own and/or manage commercial buildings know that the roof is the most crucial asset against natural hazards. The roof not only protects against harsh weather and exposure, it maintains a comfortable working environment for all inside. Hopefully, you’ll never have to know just how disruptive a damaged roof can be to productivity!
Having a dedicated commercial roofing contractor you can trust makes all the difference in building maintenance. While finding a reliable, licensed, and insured contractor is typically a real challenge, the Roofer's Guild makes the process so much easier! The Roofer’s Guild association connects commercial property owners and management teams with specialized, highly rated roofing companies from their local area. Every member of our association is certified, bonded, and insured, so you can be absolutely certain your commercial roofer has the experience and key qualifications to execute the job.
Call us today at (877) 532-3852 to get more information or to find the perfect roofer for your commercial roofing needs.
Commercial Roofing Materials
What kind of roofing solutions do the commercial experts at Roofer’s Guild provide? You can find practically every popular solution currently available on the market. There is a multitude of commercial roofing materials to choose from. Consult our helpful guides and make an educated decision on the roofing solution for your building and budget!
- Built Up Roofing: This durable commercial roofing material utilizes shock-absorbing layers of bitumen, leak-resistant fabrics, adhesive tar, and stylistic gravel to produce a longer-lasting roof. A time-tested solution with a history dating back over 100 years, built-up roofs are a trusted solution you can depend on.
- Cool Roofing: For a more energy-efficient building envelope, you can’t go wrong with cool roofs. These systems resist heat transfer, subsequently reducing energy loss and your daily operating expenses.
- Foam Roofing: Are you looking to have a roofing system with superior protection against leaks, and stronger insulation? Look no further than foam roofing, which offers remarkable fast insulation with surprisingly long-lasting results!
- Green Roofing: Green roofs split into two categories: extensive and intensive. Great for reducing energy expenses and purifying the ambient air, both solutions offer tremendous value for future-focused enterprises and LEED enthusiasts!
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs offer powerful defense against weather hazards, impressive energy-efficiency, and a low-maintenance surface that can make even the laziest building manager giddy!
- Modified Bitumen: This flexible and tear-resistant roofing system is particularly popular for bargain-hunting enterprises. Low starting costs make this a favorite of small businesses almost anywhere in the continental United States.
- Single Ply Roofing: It’s no mystery why small commercial enterprises across the country single-ply systems. These roofing membranes provide energy-efficiency, durability, and reasonable system life spans. Choose between thermoset and thermoplastic, based on your particular climate!
Trusted Commercial Roofing Network
Roofer's Guild is here to help you connect with a trusted local contractor. Whether you require commercial roof installation, repair, replacement, or restoration, our professionals have the long-lasting solutions you deserve. Browse among our extensive list of providers today, or contact our team directly for assistance at (877) 282-8968.
If your roofing system shows signs of degradation, don’t wait for the situation to get out of control before contacting one of our professionals! They’ll help you find a cost-effective solution for your business. All it takes is a phone call.
Commercial Roof Installation
The right roofing solution not only defends against the elements, but it also produces value for your commercial property. If your sights are set on building up your property value, consider investing in a durable, energy-efficient system. Of course, you’ll need to choose the right roofing team to guide the project, from planning to execution. A seasoned roofing professional streamlines the work and makes it easier to meet your budget. Low-dollar corner cutters leave your building in danger of future damage!
Commercial roof installation requires a different skill set than installing residential roofs, so make sure you entrust your project to someone with comparable experience. Whether you require a single-ply system or built-up roofing, Roofer's Guild can help you find a commercial contractor who knows how to install the roofing material you want properly. Call us at (877) 532-3852 to find a highly-rated professional near you.
Commercial Roof Repair and Replacement
Have you noticed stains in the walls or ceiling? Have your energy bills spiked for no apparent reason? Roof damage comes in many forms, but almost all of them have negative consequences for your building efficiency. Below are just a few of the typical signs of rooftop degradation:
- Sagging Roof
- Seam Damage
- Clogged Drains
- Bubbles in Roofing
While professional repair is usually enough to protect your building, some damage may require a more extreme solution. Roof replacements may represent a significant investment on your company’s part, but they might be the cost-effective choice in the long-run. If you think you need commercial roof repair or a replacement, our roofing network can get you in touch with a roofer that is ready to help you.
Why make guesses though? Contact one of our seasoned roofing professionals and discuss your roofing situation with them. They’ll be happy to find the best solution for your building and budget.
Commercial Roof Maintenance, Inspection, and Cleaning
The biggest concern when it comes to our commercial roofing is keeping it in good condition. Regular roof maintenance involves treating the surface of the roof and fixing structural degradation in each section. If you truly want to avoid long-term damage (and the costlier repairs that ensue) , be sure to schedule regular roof inspections. Quality roof inspections go beneath the surface of the roof, analyzing the underlying structural supports. Commercial roof cleaning is also a great service to invest in, as it can improve the look of the roof, promote structural safety, prevent gutters clogs, and increase energy efficiency.
We do our best at Roofer’s Guild to make it all this work easy for you. If your business needs roof cleaning, maintenance, or an inspection, contact us today! Our roofing network extends throughout the United States, whether you operate in Arizona or Delaware. We will find a commercial roofing contractor who is able to provide outstanding service for your roof.